Most men would love to improve their sexual performance, and producing more semen is often the first goal (perhaps second to shooting cum farther). On average, a man’s ejaculate will contain 3 to 5 ml of semen, but it can range between 1 and 10 ml.
Producing more semen can be a challenge, even for those who are in perfect physical and mental health. Let’s take a look at some of the common factors that affect a man’s libido, body function and sex drive.
How to Increase Semen Volume
We all know that young men may produce more semen than older men. In fact, at a young age, a boy may produce more than two tablespoons of semen. But as we age and men lose muscle mass, they produce less sperm and semen. Doctors and urologists have suggested that having sex frequently at a young age may help boost a man’s testosterone levels, making him produce more semen.
These are the most important factors in seminal fluid production:
- Exercise: Men who perform rigorously physical activity tend to produce more seminal fluid than sedentary guys. In fact, having sex shortly after an intense workout helps a man produce more semen. It is believed that the seminal fluid is used to aid the man’s immune system as a way of fighting off germs.
- Antioxidants: Having sex can help boost a man’s testosterone levels and improve his sexual performance. Making love is a very active activity that calls for strong and vigorous physical activity, which can help boost testosterone levels. In fact, one study found that a man’s testosterone levels are higher when he engages in prolonged exercise (including sex!).
- Healthy Diet: We all know that getting enough protein is important for our general well-being. However, it is also essential for men with a high sex drive. In other words, getting enough protein intake is highly recommended for men with a high libido. Did you know that nuts contain high levels of zinc? Try eating more peanuts, almonds and macadamia nuts as they contain zinc, which is a key ingredient in spermatogensis.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety: Overthinking about sex and the bedroom can result in a man having a little bit of anxiety as well. Having sex not only gives a man a great satisfaction, but also relieves some of the stress and pressure he may be feeling from thinking of sex.
- Stop Masturbating: Stopping masturbation is one of the most effective ways to increase a man’s production of semen.
- Herbal Supplements to Increase Semen Volume: Herbal supplements are popular supplements used by many men when they are trying to increase the amount of semen produced. We highly recommend the highly trusted brand Semenax, a very effective natural supplement that will help increase a man’s semen production.
How Do Supplements Increase Ejaculate Volume?
We have all heard of male enhancement pills. Some of the best and most natural supplements are herbs for increasing semen volume. Let’s talk about what natural male enhancement supplements can do for you. First things first:
There are many different supplements on the market, and they are all designed for different purposes: male enhancement supplements are specifically tailored to improve erection quality, increase sex drive, and increase seminal fluid volume.
When looking for a supplement, quality ingredients and a trusted track record are paramount:
Is is a natural male enhancement supplement?
Are the ingredients clinically proven?
Are there any side effects?
Are there return customers?
Is the supplement produced in a cGMP-compliant facility?
Semenax — Our Top Recommended Semen Supplement